Guidelines for subscribing to the VLGC fixtures calendar
The. VLGC fixtures calendar can be subscribed to using either an Apple (IOS) calendar, or via the Google calendar, commonly used on PCs and Android phones and tablets.
A. Subscribing via Google Calendar
It is important to note that in order to add or modify a calendar subscription the google web application at https://calendar.google.com/calendar must be used. The Android application will only allow a user to view calendar entries.
- Firstly click on the “Android / google Calendar” button above.
- Select “Add” at the prompt to add a subscription to the Centralised calendar.
- You will now see the “vlgc fixtures 2023” calendar appear on the left side of the screen in the section “other calendars”.
- Select the three vertical dots on the calendar name to modify the entry colours and also options to receive email notification of changes or cancelled entries.
- If you wish to remove the calendar simply select the “x” and the subscription will be cancelled.
- Selecting any item will provide further detail on the event
A. Subscribing using the Apple calendar application
- Firstly select the “AppleCalendar” Button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up window and select “subscribe”
- Now , ensure the iCloud account is selected and choose the colour for the new entries before selecting “add” to subscribe to fixtures calendar