In response to ever changing membership needs we have introduced a Lifestyle Membership at Vale of Llangollen Golf Club.
This is a Pay as you play type golf membership, using points each time you play. Points are consumed every time you play and for each guest you may bring with you. The points tables applicable for the scheme can be found here.
It is intended for people who do not expect to play regularly at the club but still want flexibility to visit and enjoy a game of golf when they have the time or desire. The main target members for this scheme are :
- Busy people, committed to work and families – enjoy golf occasionally
- People who are still active in other sports or hobbies, meaning golf is not their primary recreational activity
- People on lower incomes who cannot justify the initial outlay of classic membership
- People who still enjoy the social element of the club but play infrequently through the year.
The scheme provides full access to the course and the ability to book available tee times upto 7 days in advance. However it does limit the peripheral benefits enjoyed by members on our classic membership schemes.
- No reciprocal golf / exchange days
- No board / major or trophy competitions
- 7 day booking window
- No voting rights
- Points are required for any home or away matches
Points required to play our course vary from 3 points (twighlight winter tees) to 8 points (weekend summer play) and we offer two variants of Lifestyle membership.
Answers to the most common queries regarding the scheme have been provided in a Q&A document which can be accessed via the button below:
To find our more about our Lifestyle offering or to submit an application to join, please contact our Office on 01978 860906 Option 3, or email us at [email protected]